apa sih artinya bugs
1. apa sih artinya bugs
BUGS ITU ARTINYA KUMBANG
Bisa juga kumbang.
Tergantung konteks kalimatnya.
2. mention 1 example of square-shaped bugs
sebutkan 1 contoh serangga berbentuk persegi
note!¡ emang ada?
3. apa itu flying bugs ? jangan cuma diterjemahkan tapi jelaskan maksudnya
flying bugs itu artinya lalat
Flies are a type of insect from the order Diptera (derived from Greek in two means and ptera means wings). The most obvious difference between flies and other insect orders is that flies have a pair of flying wings and a pair of dumbbells, which originate from the back wing, in the metatorax (except for a few species of flies that cannot fly). The only other order of insects that has two wings that really function and has a dumbbell is Strepsiptera. However, in contrast to flies, the Strepsitera dumbbells are in the mesothorax and the wings in the metatorax.
maaf kalau salah
4. Doctor Bugs Most people don't like bugs, but Doctor Mark Moffet love them! In fact, his nickname is Doctor Bugs. He's a photographer and an entomologist. An entomologist study bugs. Doctor Moffett's favorite bug is the ant. He go all over the world to study ants. He watch them as they eat, work, rest, sleep, and fight. He take photographs of the ants. He lie on the ground with his camera and waits for the right moment. The ants and other bugs often bites him, but that don't stop Doctor Bugs. He has an interesting and unusual job, and he loves it! please tolong bantu jawab kak
1. b. Gives
2. c. Are
3. b. Does
4. c. Did
5. c. Doesn't
6. a. Don't
7. b. Do
8. b. Doesn't/never
9. c. never
10. a. Knows
5. the........is a plant that eatches and digests bugs
Nepenthes (kantong semar)
itu arti nya
...adalah tanaman yang menangkap dan mencerna serangga.
kalo tanaman yang menangkap dan mencerna serangga setau aku yha Kantong Semar
maap kalo jawaban ku salah aku cuma bisa bantu sak poll kemampuan ku
6. soal if clause : 1. thereare so many bugs in the room because there isn't a screen on the window.but ....
if there were a screen on the window, there're no bugs in the room.
7. 10. Berikut yang bukan termasuk suku-sukuyang mendiami Pulau Sulawesi adalaha Bugsa Dandb. Manadod. Makassar
8. the crop- the farmers- came- to village- the harvested-when- had the bugs
when the harvested,The farmer came to village,the crop had the bug
9. 3. What animal are chirping?a. Squirrelsb. Bugsc. Birdsd. Lions
Sudah jelas burung berkicau
3. What animal are chirping? (C). Birds
Hewan apa yang berkicau, yaitu burung
10. write the IDENTIFICATION KEYS to the animals/bugs below
A.Water boatman: Scientific Name
About 125 species in North America in the family Corixidae
Corixidae (water boatmen) in the order Hemiptera (true bugs)
Water boatmen, or corixids (from the family name), are slender, oval, streamlined water bugs that swim with long, oarlike hind legs that have fine hairs. The back is flattened and has several narrow, dark, parallel crosslines. A thin, silvery bubble of air, trapped against the body, functions like a diving bell, enabling the insect to stay for periods underwater. To keep themselves from floating back up to the surface, corixids hook one of the shortened forelegs around a plant or other object. The “foot” portion of the forelegs has only one segment and is shaped like a scoop.
Corixids are commonly confused with backswimmers (family Notonectidae), which are predaceous and can deliver a painful bite. Backswimmers have a keeled back, which is often a light color and lacks the crosslines typical of water boatmen. The foot of the front pair of legs is not scoop-shaped. Also, backswimmers swim on their backs, and water boatmen swim with the dorsal side ("back") upward.
B.ladybug : Our own one page (2-sided) list of some common North American ladybugs as well as the suddenly disappearing natives we don't want anyone to miss.
C.Spider : Proper determination of spider species is one of the most important parts of an arachnologist’s work. Experienced specialists can recognise the family of the spider on first sight; however, beginners or occasional determiners could have problems with determination of the family. Incorrect recognition of spider families are often caused by inappropriate choice of morphological characters for determination. Untill now, young naturalists in the Czech Republic use mostly the key in Buchar et al. (1995). Fortuitously, a new key was published this year (Kůrka et al. 2015), using different morphological characters than the previous one. Thus, these two Czech keys were tested by 60 respondents, which revealed features causing difficulties in classifying spider families. The following families were easily identified by both keys: Agelenidae, Dysderidae, Gnaphosidae, Hahniidae, Oxyopidae, Pholcidae, Salticidae and Tetragnathidae. On the contrary, Miturgidae and Pisauridae were the least successfully determined families by Buchar et al. (1995), and Amaurobiidae, Clubionidae, Dictynidae and Theridiidae were the least successfully determined families by Kůrka et al. (2015). The most problematic morphological characters were the number and position of trichobothria, number of claws and number of eye rows. Such characters thus should not appear at the beginning of the identification keys. When creating a new key, more attention should be paid on the aptitude of lay observers who look upon the spider body inexpertly, not being influenced by arachnological traditions, and therefore, with a certain dose of exaggeration, objectively. This work was financially supported by Ministry of Culture of the Czech Republic
D.Mosquito ; Identification keys are provided for female adults and fourth stage larvae of the mosquito species likely to transmit dengue viruses in 4 regions of the world. The keys are illustrated with Auto-Montage(R) photomicrographs, allowing optimum depth of field and resolution. Species included for the Afrotropical Region are: Aedes (Stegomyia) aegypti (Linnaeus), Ae. (Stg.) africanus (Theobald), Ae. (Stg.) albopictus (Skuse), Ae. (Stg.) luteocephalus (Newstead), Ae. (Stg.) opok Corbet and Van Someren, Ae. (Diceromyia) furcifer (Edwards), and Ae. (Dic.) taylori Edwards; for the South Pacific Islands and Australian Region: Ae. (Stg.) aegypti, Ae. (Stg.) albopictus, Ae. (Stg.) cooki Belkin, Ae. (Stg.) hebrideus Edwards, Ae. (Stg.) hensilli Farner, Ae. (Stg.) polynesiensis Marks, Ae. (Stg.) rotumae Belkin, Ae. (Stg.) scutellaris (Walker), and Ochlerotatus (Finlaya) notoscriptus (Skuse); for the Oriental Region: Ae. (Stg.) aegypti, Ae. (Stg.) albopictus, and Oc. (Fin.) niveus subgroup; and for the American Region (North, Central and South America, including the Caribbean Islands): Ae. (Stg.) aegypti, Ae. (Stg.) albopictus, and Oc. (Gymnometopa) mediovittatus (Coquillett).
11. Birds do not like bugs and butterflies.
The reason being is because as larvae they feed on milkweed which has cardiac glycosides in it that absorbs into their bodies as adult butterflies. It doesn't harm the butterflies but it is toxic for predators who eat them and makes them sick.
berikan jawaban terbaik nya makasih
12. 1. Jenis-jenis sistem operasi jaringan yang dapat digunakan sebagai server dalam jaringan adalahsebagai berikut, kecuali...a. Windows NTb. RedhatDebiand. Star Bugse. Sun Solaris
d. Star Bugs
- Windows NT yaitu salah 1 sistem operasi jaringan yg dirilis oleh perusahaan Microsoft.
- Redhat dan Debian yaitu contoh-contoh sistem operasi jaringan dari Linux
- Sun Solaris yaitu salah 1 sistem operasi jaringan yg dirilis oleh perusahaan Sun Microsystem (sistem operasi ini dikembangkan pada tahun 1992).
13. 1.the following Describe Centipedes,except...A.They love Dark places B.They eat Worms C.they eat bugsD.they love wet places
1. B. They eat worms
Artinya : ( Mereka makan cacing )
14. What is the Bugs? Translated for Indonesian Language
Bugs = kutu, serangga
15. 12. One little bug is hiding in the leave.Two little bugs are sitting on the tree.Three little bugs are flying in the air.How many bugs are around?a. five insectsb. six bugsc.seven animald. eight birds
B. Six bugs
B. Six bugs
One little bug is hiding in the leaf = satu ekor kumbang bersembunyi dibalik daun.
Two little bugs are sitting on the tree = dua ekor kumbang sedang duduk diatas pohon.
Three little bugs are flying in the air = Tiga kumbang kecil sedang terbang di angkasa.
Total kumbang =
1 + 2 + 3 = 6
Jadi ada 6 kumbang yang ada di sekitar.
16. 4. Look, the bugs in our plants! Take the .... a. janitor b. students c. pesticides d. librarian
Janitor = Pesuruh
Student = murid
Librarian = Penjaga perpustakaan
Pesticides = Pestisida
17. arti kata bugs. tolong yaa pleaseee
bug itu semacam serangga kecil *melfakanesiaserangga,hama,kerusakan
18. Please combine these clauses with "who"! I have a younger brother. He loves collecting bugs. _____________________________
what he pent no you free stafying
19. Why di the farmers commonty like the bugs
Cuz the bugs were very annoying
20. bed bugs traslate ke bahasa indonesia
~ENGLISH -> INDONESIA~
bed bugs = Kutu Busuk
inggris ---> indonesia
bed bugs : kutu busuk
Penjelasan:semoga membantujadikan jawaban tercerdas ya